My credit card expires this month - how do I get a replacement?
Westpac credit cards expire at the end of the month.
If you live in New Zealand:
- Your credit card will be automatically re-issued in the month before the expiry month
- This is free of charge.
If you are overseas:
- Call us before the month of expiry
- Call +64 9 914 8026 (international toll charges apply).
If you need an early replacement card for overseas travel:
- In New Zealand call us on 0800 888 111
- From overseas call us on +64 9 914 8026 (international toll charges apply)
- Allow at least 10 working days prior to departure to ensure delivery.
Things you should know
Conditions of Use for the applicable card apply. Rates, transaction and services fees apply - available here.