How do I use the KiwiSaver toolbox?
Take control of your future by managing your Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme account online anytime, anywhere in Westpac One® online banking.
- Once logged in to Westpac One, select your Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme account
- Select the 'Account details' tab
- Scroll down to 'KiwiSaver toolbox'
- Use the simple 'Fund Chooser' tool to help guide you based on what stage you're at in life - select 'Help me choose a fund'
- Use the 'KiwiSaver calculator' to help understand what your Kiwisaver account balance could be at retirement - select 'Go to calculator'.
Things you should know.
BT Funds Management (NZ) Limited (BTNZ) is the scheme provider, and Westpac New Zealand Limited (WNZL) is the distributor of the Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme (Scheme). Investments made in the Scheme do not represent bank deposits or other liabilities of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, WNZL or other members of the Westpac group of companies. They are subject to investment and other risks, including possible delays in payment of withdrawal amounts in some circumstances, and loss of investment value, including principal invested. None of BTNZ (as manager), any member of the Westpac group of companies, The New Zealand Guardian Trust Company Limited (as supervisor), or any director or nominee of any of those entities, or any other person guarantees the Scheme's performance, returns or repayment of capital.
For a copy of the Product Disclosure Statement or more information about the Scheme, contact any Westpac branch or call 0508 972 254 or from overseas +64 9 367 3317 (international toll charges apply). You can also download the Product Disclosure Statement.