How do I remove a card from the Google Wallet app on my Android phone or tablet?
Remove from the Google Wallet™ app:
- Open the Google Wallet app
- Find the Westpac Mastercard® that you want to remove. If it isn’t the first card, swipe left until you find it
- Tap the card
- At the top right, tap More > Remove payment method.
Remove from the Android Device Settings:
If you simply uninstall the Google Wallet app, this will not disable Google Pay™ and your Westpac Mastercard® can still be used for transactions using Google Pay. You should therefore remove your Westpac Mastercard, as follows:
- Open your Android device, open Settings
- Tap Google Services & preferences > Settings for Google apps > Google Wallet
- Find the Westpac Mastercard that you want to remove. If it isn’t the first card, swipe left until you find it
- Tap More > Remove payment method
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
For more details, go to Edit, reorder or remove payment methods - Google Wallet Help