1. You will be personally responsible for all credit extended by Westpac under a BusinessPLUS Mastercard, irrespective of whether a business name appears on the card.
2. If you only make a minimum payment each statement period, you will pay more interest and it will take you longer to pay off the unpaid balance.
3. Certain purchases and transactions are not eligible to earn hotpoints®. See the applicable Credit Card Conditions of Use for details.
4. Terms, conditions, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply, including a minimum spend for certain travel regions. Please see the Gold Card Insurance policy for full details Travel, Extended Warranty and Purchase Protection Insurances arranged by Westpac and underwritten by AIG Insurance New Zealand Limited. Westpac does not guarantee the obligations of, or any products issued by, AIG.
With effect from 1 March 2017 we are making changes to Westpac Credit Card Overseas Travel Insurance policies, which includes making them dementia friendly. Find out more about the policy change here.
5. Higher interest rates for cash advances and other bank ATM fees may apply.
6. The NZ$2 for credit card and NZ$3 for debit card international transaction fee saving applies to Westpac customers only, and is subject to change. All other international and standard fees apply including foreign currency conversion fees – refer to the Transaction and Service fees brochure details. Global ATM Alliance banks and their details are subject to change.
7. Hotpoints can be redeemed for Holiday Credits to cover qualifying travel purchases that have been made with a Westpac hotpoints credit card, up to three months from the date of purchase. Minimum hotpoints required to redeem for Holiday Credits is 2,220. If we can’t identify your purchase as being travel-related, you may need to provide proof of purchase. Holiday Credits don’t count towards your minimum payment requirements on your credit card account. So you’ll still have to make at least the minimum monthly payment onto your credit card account in the month that you redeem hotpoints for holiday credits.
The following purchases and transactions do not earn hotpoints (see the Westpac Credit Card Conditions of Use for the applicable card for full details): fees and interest; balance transfers; credit card repayment insurance; gambling chips or gambling transactions (including online gambling); cash advances or withdrawals made from ATMs or over the counter at a bank; money orders, travellers cheques and foreign currencies in cash; any transaction that is reversed, refunded or charged back; transactions on any nominated account(s) linked to your Westpac hotpoints credit card; and business-related purchases made with a Westpac hotpoints credit card other than a Westpac hotpoints Business Mastercard.
^Rate will apply to balance(s) transferred until that balance(s) is paid off. Balance Transfer Terms and Conditions and lending criteria apply. All applications are subject to Westpac approval. You cannot transfer a balance from a Westpac card or loan. Payments made to your Westpac credit card will first be applied to charges and interest accrued, then to cash advances and purchases, followed by balance transfers. Interest rates shown are current as at 8 January 2018 and are subject to change without notice. All new purchases, cash advances and any unpaid interest or fees will incur interest at the standard interest rate in accordance with the card's Conditions of Use. You can transfer up to 95% of your available credit card limit. Your card must remain within its credit limit after the balance has been transferred. Balances cannot be transferred to a Mastercard® BusinessCard/Purchasing Card. Balance transfers do not earn Airpoints Dollars™ or hotpoints®. You must close any facilities indicated in this application as being repaid by the Balance Transfer.
Westpac’s current credit card lending criteria apply to all applications and transfers. Credit Card Conditions of Use apply. hotpoints® terms, conditions and fees apply. Westpac is not the supplier of the goods and services that can be redeemed with hotpoints and does not guarantee the obligations of the supplier or any goods and services supplied. Any goods or services that are provided by a third party supplier may be withdrawn at any time. Westpac is not responsible for the quality or suitability of any such goods or services.
BT Funds Management (NZ) Limited is the scheme provider and Westpac New Zealand Limited is the distributor, of the Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme. Investments made in the Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme (Scheme) do not represent bank deposits or other liabilities of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, Westpac New Zealand Limited or other members of the Westpac group of companies. They are subject to investment and other risks, including possible delays in payment of withdrawal amounts in some circumstances, and loss of investment value, including principal invested. None of BT Funds Management (NZ) Limited (as manager), any member of the Westpac group of companies, The New Zealand Guardian Trust Company Limited (as supervisor), or any director or nominee of any of those entities, or any other person guarantees the Scheme’s performance, returns or repayment of capital.
For a copy of the Product Disclosure Statement or more information about the Scheme, contact any Westpac branch or call 0508 972 254 or from overseas +64 9 367 3317 (international toll charges apply). You can also download the Product Disclosure Statement.
hotpoints® is a registered trademark of Westpac Banking Corporation. Mastercard is a registered trade mark and the circles design is a trade mark of Mastercard International Incorporated.