#youbeingyou is all about celebrating what makes you who you are. We’ve joined forces with Southern Cross Health Society, EY and Britomart to celebrate diversity and inclusion and inspire all New Zealanders, no matter their age, role, gender, sexuality or race, with the confidence to be themselves.
Britomart Visual Display
We’re going to be hosting a visual display to celebrate #youbeingyou by projecting photos up in lights in Britomart. The display will also be visible online so no matter where you are, you can check it out and it can be viewed around the globe. Watch this space to find out when!
Want to get involved? Here’s how:
- Take a snap of yourself ! It can be a selfie, you taking part in your favourite pastime or you with family and friends - just make sure you have their permission first
- Post your pic, along with a couple of words about what’s going on in the picture, to any of your social channels using the #youbeingyou hashtag or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your photo’s chosen, we’ll comment on your post , DM or email you to let you know
- Keep an eye out on our Facebook page or if you’re around Britomart, the wall above Britomart Country Club to see your photo in action!
By submitting your photograph you agree to these terms and conditions:
- You agree to Westpac New Zealand, Britomart Group, Southern Cross Medical Society and Ernst and Young using your photograph, first name and description of what’s going on in your photo as a part of the #youbeingyou visual display in Britomart and across relevant social media channels to showcase and promote the visual display.
- You confirm that:
- You own the photo
- You have the consent of everyone in the photograph to use it for the purpose outlined above;
- You are comfortable with us using your first name and description on the #youbeingyou visual display
- the content of the submitted photograph is of non-graphic, violent or offensive nature.
If you have submitted a photo and no longer want to be a part of the #youbeingyou visual display please email email@example.com