We are implementing business continuity plans so we can continue to provide banking services to support our customers and the economy.
These plans incorporate measures that will help to keep our employees and customers healthy and minimise the risk of transmission of Covid-19.
We have advised our team of the following guidelines:
- Any employee who recently returned from overseas must self-isolate for 14 days, in line with Government guidelines. This also applies to employees in close contact with a household member who has returned from overseas. Employees may return to work at the end of 14 days of self-isolation if they are showing no symptoms.
- Self-isolation requirements apply to anyone who has had contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19.
- Any employee feeling ill is asked not to come to work.
- Key leaders from across the business have been taken out of their normal roles and tasked with exclusively focussing on Covid-19.
- Only essential employees that need to be at our work locations are continuing to do so, with appropriate social distancing measures. The rest of our employees have been asked to work from home.
- We are in regular contact with the Government and regulators about our preparations.
- Employees have been reminded of the importance of maintaining good hygiene practices and extra hand sanitiser and alcohol wipes have been supplied to our buildings.