Entry into this prize draw constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1. The entry period for this prize draw is from <from_date> until <to_date> at [insert time].
2. To enter you must be the named recipient of the email promoting this prize draw, and have updated your contact details in Westpac One online banking before <finish date> at [insert time].
3. There is one prize of a $2,000 NZD voucher from Flight Centre.
4. One winner will be randomly drawn on <draw_date>.
5. The winner will be notified by telephone and/or email within one week of the prize draw. If the winner is not reasonably able to be contacted within one week after the first contact attempt then the prize shall be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
6. One entry per person.
7. By entering, you consent to Westpac NZ publishing your name, should you win on the Westpac NZ website at westpac.co.nz, the Westpac NZ Facebook page and in any other forum that Westpac NZ considers appropriate.
8. Employees of Westpac NZ and their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win.
9. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Westpac NZ may substitute the prize or any portion of the prize with an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice.
10. If Westpac NZ cannot run the prize draw as planned, Westpac NZ may extend the entry period or postpone or cancel the prize draw. If so, a notice will be posted at westpac.co.nz/tbc
11. Westpac NZ may disqualify an entrant for (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
12. All decisions made by Westpac NZ are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. You are fully responsible for any tax implications arising from accepting the prize.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Westpac NZ (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damage or injury (including loss of opportunity and any personal injury, whether physical or mental) arising in any way out of the prize draw or acceptance or use of any prize.
15. To the extent permitted by law, neither Westpac NZ nor its agents will be responsible for the quality of any prize once issued. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other statutory rights that the winner may have in relation to the prize.
16. The Promoter is Westpac New Zealand Limited (“Westpac NZ”).