Entry into this prize draw constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- The Promoter is Westpac New Zealand Limited (“Westpac”).
- To enter: Comment on the appropriate Westpac NZ Facebook post and answer the following question: What do you wish you’d been taught about money when you were at school?
- The competition prize consists of three $200 Westpac Prepaid Cards to spend anywhere that accepts MasterCard.
- Entry period: 23 September 2020 until 30 September 2020
- Random prize draws from correct entries will take place 2 October 2020.
- One entry per person. Incomplete entries will be rejected. Entries accepted upon receipt and not dispatch.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook. If winner is not reasonably able to be contacted within 3 days of the prize draw, the prize shall be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
- By entering, you consent to Westpac publishing your name, should you win on the Westpac website at westpac.co.nz; the Westpac NZ Facebook page, and in any other forum that Westpac considers appropriate.
- Employees of Westpac, their immediate families and associated entities are not eligible to enter or win.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Westpac may substitute the prize or any portion of the prize with an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice.
11. If Westpac cannot run the prize draw as planned, Westpac may extend the entry period or postpone or cancel the prize draw. If so, a notice will be posted at www.Facebook.com/WestpacNZ.
12. Westpac may disqualify an entrant for (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
13. All decisions made by Westpac are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Westpac and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for purposes as described in these terms and conditions. Each entrant releases and discharges Facebook from all risks, claims or actions of any kind whatever and however occurring which may arise at any time from or in connection with, directly or indirectly, this prize draw.
15. You are fully responsible for any tax implications arising from accepting the prize.