This prize draw is promoted by Westpac New Zealand Limited. By submitting your entry into this prize draw on Westpac’s Facebook page, you accept the following terms and conditions:
How to enter
- Entry period: The prize draw entry period commences on Tuesday 10th September, 2019, 12:30pm and closes on Saturday 14th September, 2019 at 12:00am.
- To enter and to be eligible to win one $200 Rebel Sport gift card, you will need to comment with a Money Tip (as described in the post) on the relevant Money Week post/s, which will be shared on Westpac’s Facebook page on Tuesday 10th September 2019, Wednesday 11th September 2019, and Thursday 12th September 2019. You will need to share a Money Tip to be eligible.
- You may share a Money Tip on each of the above mentioned days giving you three chances to win, however, incomplete or irrelevant entries will be deemed invalid and rejected. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by Westpac and not at the time of submission.
Prizes & Winners
- There is one prize of a $200 Rebel Sport gift card.
- Random prize draw: On Friday, 20th September, 2019, one winner will be randomly selected by Westpac from all valid entries received during the entry period.
- Winner will be notified via Facebook as a private message on or about Friday 20th, September, 2019. They will be requested to provide phone number and postal address. If winner is not reasonably able to be contacted within 3 days of the prize draw, the prize shall be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
- By entering, you consent to Westpac publishing your name, should you win, on the Westpac website at www.westpac.co.nz; the Westpac NZ Facebook page and in any other forum that Westpac considers appropriate.
- Employees of Westpac, their immediate families and associated entities are not eligible to enter or win.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Westpac may substitute the prize or any portion of the prize with an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice.
- If Westpac cannot run the prize draw as planned, Westpac may extend the entry period or postpone or cancel the prize draw. If so, a notice will be posted at www.facebook.com/westpacnz
- Westpac may disqualify an entrant for (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- All decisions made by Westpac are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Westpac and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for purposes as described in these terms and conditions. Each entrant releases and discharges Facebook from all risks, claims or actions of any kind whatever and however occurring which may arise at any time from or in connection with, directly or indirectly, this prize draw.
- You are fully responsible for any tax implications arising from accepting the prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Westpac (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damage or injury (including loss of opportunity and any personal injury, whether physical or mental) arising in any way out of the prize draw or acceptance or use of any prize. .
- To the extent permitted by law, neither Westpac nor its agents will be responsible for the quality of any prize once issued. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other statutory rights that the winner may have in relation to the prize.