Entry into this prize draw constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- The Promoter is Westpac New Zealand Limited (“Westpac”).
- The competition prize consists of a double pass to the Auckland Fried Chicken Festival.
- To enter: Comment on the appropriate Westpac NZ Facebook post with the name of your favourite fried chicken spot.
- Entry period: 7 May – 9am, May 15, 2019.
- Random prize draw from correct entries will take place on the morning of May 15, 2019.
- One entry per person. Incomplete entries will be rejected. Entries accepted upon receipt and not dispatch.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook. If winner is not reasonably able to be contacted within 3 days of the prize draw, the prize shall be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
- By entering, you consent to Westpac publishing your name, should you win on the Westpac website at westpac.co.nz; the Westpac NZ Facebook page, and in any other forum that Westpac considers appropriate.
- Employees of Westpac, their immediate families and associated entities are not eligible to enter or win.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Westpac may substitute the prize or any portion of the prize with an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice.
11. If Westpac cannot run the prize draw as planned, Westpac may extend the entry period or postpone or cancel the prize draw. If so, a notice will be posted at www.Facebook.com/WestpacNZ.
12. Westpac may disqualify an entrant for (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
13. All decisions made by Westpac are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Westpac and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for purposes as described in these terms and conditions. Each entrant releases and discharges Facebook from all risks, claims or actions of any kind whatever and however occurring which may arise at any time from or in connection with, directly or indirectly, this prize draw.]
15. You are fully responsible for any tax implications arising from accepting the prize.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Westpac (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damage or injury (including loss of opportunity and any personal injury, whether physical or mental) arising in any way out of the prize draw or acceptance or use of any prize.
17. To the extent permitted by law, neither Westpac nor its agents will be responsible for the quality of any prize once issued. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other statutory rights that the winner may have in relation to the prize.