Westpac Employee Pac
Good work deserves great rewards, so your employer has got together with Westpac to create the ‘Employee Pac’. You can enjoy lower 'mates rates' on almost every aspect of your personal banking.
Switch to Westpac
0800 177 277
Day to day banking
As a Westpac Employee Pac customer you could enjoy savings on your day to day banking.
Receive a reduced monthly fee on a Westpac Access account if you have $25,000 or more worth of business (borrowing or saving) with Westpac.
|Westpac Employee Pac - Access Account reduced fee|
|^ Service fees still apply, e.g. clearance fees and fees for use of other banks ATMs.
|Total relationship with Westpac||Flat monthly account fee^|
|$25,000 - $99,999||$5|
|$100,000 or more||Free|
Westpac MasterCard or Visa
|Westpac Employee Pac - MasterCard or Visa reduced fee|
|* Fee waiver applies only at time of card application
** Excludes Westpac Low Interest MasterCard or Westpac’s business MasterCards
|Card type||Annual fee||hotpoints fee||Additional card fee*||Potential savings|
|hotpoints Credit Card Account**||First year free||First year free||First year free||$59|
|hotpoints Gold Credit Card Account**||First year free||First year free||First year free||$115|
No establishment fee - saving you up to $250. Plus, get a discount off our standard interest rates.
- 10% discount on home, contents, vehicle and boat cover insurance premiums.***
- 7.5% discount on life and home loan protection insurance premiums
Unit Trusts and Retirement Plans
No initial entry charges on one Unit Trust or Retirement Plan – saving you $100.
- No establishment fee on your Choices home loan - saving you up to $400.
- No redocumentation fee if you change or renew your Choices home loan to a fixed, capped or floating rate loan – saving you up to $250.
- A discount off our standard interest rate depending on your loan amount and your loan type – that makes it an even more competitive deal against the market rate.
To take advantage of the Employee Pac, all you need to do is:
- direct credit your salary or wages to a personal Westpac account
- sign our Employee Pac agreement
- stay with your current employer as a permanent employee
Then just sit back and enjoy the savings.
Call us on 0800 177 277 or email us now.
Alternatively you can pop into a Westpac branch.
The organisations below qualify for the Westpac Employee Pac:
- Canterbury District Health Board
- Wanganui District Health Board
- University of Canterbury
- Hutt Valley District Health Board
*** The 10% discount does not apply to the Earthquake and Fire Service levies and GST elements of the insurance premiums.
Employee Pac terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the relevant brochures or this website for detailed information on each Westpac product or service mentioned. Other service fees may apply. An additional fee or higher interest rate may apply to loans if the loan application is accepted but does not meet the standard lending criteria. The information in this website and the terms and conditions for Employee Pac may vary from time to time. This offer only applies while a permanent full or part time employee with an eligible employer and is only available directly from Westpac. Westpac's current applicable lending criteria apply. Refer to our credit cards,hotpoints®, Unit Trusts or Retirement Plan pages for more information and terms and conditions. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply to all insurance cover mentioned and details can be found in the relevant policy documents. You can get a copy of the current disclosure statement for Westpac New Zealand Limited and a copy of the investment statement for any securities for which an investment statement is required from any Westpac branch in New Zealand, free of charge. hotpoints® is a registered trademark of Westpac Banking Corporation.