Money Chats - The AM Show
We know that right now and in the coming months Kiwis will have lots of questions about their money, so we’ve partnered with The AM Show on Three and Magic Talk Radio to help answer some of these.
Each week a new topic will be discussed from money management to scams to teaching kids about money and we'll post the weeks clip here.
- Doing Your Banking Online
- Kiwis' post COVID-19 spending habits
- Supporting Kiwi businesses and spending locally this Christmas
- The lowdown on Life Insurance
- COVID-19 challenges and succeses
- Taking stock of your finances in these unprecedented times
- Tips to check you're in the right KiwiSaver fund
- Important tools to help small businesses get back on their feet
- Keeping yourself and your family safe online
- What are credit scores and why are they important?
- Tips for raising Money-Smart kids
- Business confidence and the importance of buying local
- How can we support our farmers and the rural sector?
- It's never too early to start saving for retirement
- Effective communication is one of the keys to flexible working
- Understanding good and bad debt
- COVID-19, how is New Zealand holding up in a financial sense?
- Negative OCR - What does it mean for you?
- Making your credit card work for you
- Women and KiwiSaver
- Being money smart at Christmas
- How Reserve Bank policy affects the housing market
- The future of Kiwi workplaces
- Your customer questions answered
- CoGo and the future of open banking