Contents insurance

Contents insurance covers your belongings if they’re accidentally damaged, lost or stolen.  We also have renters cover if you’re on a budget.

  1. desktop

    Full cover contents insurance

    Cover your belongings for accidental damage at home or temporarily anywhere else in New Zealand.

  2. hl rent

    Renters' contents insurance

    Renting or flatting? Protect your belongings without insuring the whole household.

  3. search

    Compare contents insurance

    Compare our two contents insurance options side-by-side: Comprehensive Contents Cover vs Renters Content Cover.

  4. hl clipboard

    Home contents checklist

    This checklist will help you estimate the amount of cover you'll need to ensure you could replace it all if something happened.