1. The Promoter is Westpac New Zealand Limited (“Westpac”).
2. There is one prize consisting of:
a. Return Air New Zealand operated economy flights for two people from the winner’s Selected Departure Airport to the winner’s choice of either Queenstown or Auckland. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, the “Selected Departure Airport” is the closest airport in New Zealand to the winner’s usual residence that Air New Zealand operates from. The Selected Departure Airport is to be determined in conjunction with Westpac; and
b. Two nights’ accommodation at either the Queenstown Heritage Hotel or the Sebel Auckland Viaduct (depending on the winner’s choice of destination).
3. Prize: The winner must fly before 30 June 2016. Flights include one seat plus one bag for each person.
4. To enter and be eligible to win you must:
a. Apply and be approved for a Westpac Airpoints MasterCard, Airpoints Platinum MasterCard or Airpoints World MasterCard between Tuesday 17 May and Tuesday 24 May 2016 11.59pm; and
b. Be an Airpoints member.
5. Entry period commences on Tuesday 17 May and closes on Tuesday 24 May at 11:59pm.
6. A random prize draw will take place on Wednesday 25 May and one winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the entry period.
7. The winner will be responsible for:
a. Arranging and bearing the cost of their own travel to the Selected Departure Airport, including any related expenses.
b. Any costs associated with changes the winner may wish to make to the Prize.
c. Any expense not covered by the Prize, including travel insurance, food and beverage expenses and any other travel costs.
8. The total value of the Prize is a maximum of $2,500. The winner will be responsible for any amount exceeding this.
9. The winner of the Prize also agrees to participate in reasonable advertising and promotional activities including providing Westpac with a minimum of 5 photos taken while redeeming the Prize (“Photos”) to be displayed on Westpac’s social media.
10. One entry is permitted per person. Incomplete entries (including applications that were not successful) will be deemed invalid and rejected.
11. The winner will be notified via the telephone number provided on their application form on or about Wednesday 25 May of the prize draw. If winner is not reasonably able to be contacted within 1 day of the prize draw, the prize shall be forfeited and another winner will be drawn. The winner will also be announced on Westpac’s Facebook page following Wednesday 25 May.
12. Following notification that they are the winner, and confirmation of dates of travel, the winner will be emailed tickets for the flights and accommodation.
13. All entrants agree to be bound by Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage (available on the Air New Zealand website) the terms and conditions of the applicable connecting airline, accommodation and other service providers of the Prize.
14. By entering, you consent to Westpac publishing your name, should you win on the Westpac website at www.westpac.co.nz; the Westpac NZ Facebook page and in any other forum that Westpac considers appropriate.
15. Employees of Westpac and Air New Zealand, their immediate families and associated entities are not eligible to enter or win.
16. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Westpac reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prize or any portion of the prize with an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice.
17. If for any reason beyond Westpac’s reasonable control Westpac cannot run the prize draw as planned, Westpac reserves the right at its sole discretion to postpone extend, amend, re-schedule or cancel (“Change”) the prize draw at any time on the provision of reasonable notice, which shall include posting notice of the Change at https://www.westpac.co.nz/doubleairpoints/
18. Westpac reserves the right to verify the validity of any entries at its sole discretion, and disqualify an entrant for engaging in any unlawful or improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Westpac reserves the right to recover damages or other compensation from any entrant involved in such activities.
19. All decisions made by Westpac are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Westpac and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for purposes as described in these terms and conditions. Each entrant releases and discharges Facebook from all risks, claims or actions of any kind whatever and however occurring which may arise at any time from or in connection with, directly or indirectly, this prize draw.
21. The winner is fully responsible for any tax implications arising from accepting the Prize.
22. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Westpac (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damage or injury (including loss of opportunity and any personal injury, whether physical or mental) arising in any way out of the prize draw or acceptance or use of any Prize. Westpac, its officers, representatives and agents will only be liable to you for loss which arises directly from its, his or her own fraud or negligence.
23. To the extent permitted by law, neither Westpac nor its agents will be responsible for the quality of the Prize once issued. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other statutory rights that the winner may have in relation to the Prize.