1. The flat $10 fee for Bizpac customers covers all monthly, annual and establishment fees for Bizpac products as well as unlimited transactions on the Business Transact Account. Some other Business Transact Account and Business Online or Deskbank service fees may apply, for example bulk payment fees for batches processed via Business Online or Deskbank. Fees specific to each merchant service (customer payments solution) apply and are available on application See below for eligibility criteria for Bizpac.
2. Lending criteria apply. A monthly line of credit charge of 0.1% per month applies to overdrafts with a limit over $5,000. This will be calculated based on the greater of either the total limit or highest daily outstanding balance during the month, both less $5,000.
3. Debit MasterCard service fees may apply.
4. Lending criteria apply. The principal and joint cardholders and account holders will be personally responsible for all credit extended by Westpac under a Airpoints TM Business Mastercard or BusinessPLUS Mastercard irrespective of whether a business name appears on the card. BusinessPLUS Mastercard account holders who also have a personal Platinum MasterCard will not be charged the BusinessPLUS annual fee for as long as they keep their personal Platinum card account open. Airpoints Business Mastercard account holders who also have a personal Airpoints Platinum Mastercard will not be charged the Airpoints Business Mastercard annual fee for as long as they keep their personal Airpoints Platinum card account open.
5. A Westpac settlement (transaction) account is required for all merchant services. Fees specific to each merchant service apply. Details of these fees are available on application.
Bizpac Eligibility Criteria:
To qualify for Bizpac your business needs to have an annual turnover of less than $2m, you must have a minimum of four products or services offered within Bizpac as set out above and you must have your business income paid into the Business Transact Account.
To operate the Business Online Saver account, you must hold a Westpac Business Transact Account and be able to access your account online via Westpac One (or another Westpac online banking service).
Any transfers from your Business Online Saver can only be made directly to your Business Transact Account.
Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply to Westpac products and services. We recommend that you contact us if you would like further information regarding the products and services. You can get a copy of the current disclosure statement for Westpac New Zealand Limited from any Westpac branch in New Zealand free of charge. Disclosure statements under the Financial Advisers Act are available on request and free of charge from Westpac or your financial adviser. Mastercard and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trade marks of MasterCard International Incorporated. Westpac New Zealand Limited.