The new way to pay online.
Pay for things online with Westpac One®.
Quickly, securely and without your card.
Online EFTPOS is a new, convenient payment method that allows you to make payments for things online directly from your Westpac One® online banking app.
All you need is a Westpac account, Westpac One and have your mobile number registered, and you’re good to go!
To use Online EFTPOS, make sure you have:
1. Signed up for Westpac One online banking
2. Your mobile number is registered and authenticated in Westpac One
1. Select Online EFTPOS as your payment method at check out
2. Enter your registered mobile number and select 'send payment request'
3. Log in to Westpac One, choose your account and authorise your payment
Online EFTPOS is available on desktop, iPhone and Android devices.
You can shop online with Online EFTPOS at various retailers and service providers such as Life Pharmacy, Burger Fuel and iTicket. Refer to Paymark for more information.
It is a secured method of payment as your transaction happens within Westpac One® online banking. Your Westpac One is continually monitored and kept safe by our Online Guardian.
Think of it as if you were paying using your EFTPOS card at a shop. There is no cost to you when you pay with Online EFTPOS.
Online EFTPOS transactions should appear immediately in your Westpac One.
There is a daily limit of $5,000 NZD in place to protect you against fraud.