Burger King Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Entry into this prize draw constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- The Promoter is Westpac New Zealand Limited (“Westpac”).
- There are 100 prizes each consisting of a $10 Burger King voucher.
- The prize draw entry period commences on 22 September 2015 and closes on 23 October 2015 at 11.59pm.
- To enter and be eligible to win you must enter your mobile phone number and email address in the fields above, indicate your acceptance of these prize draw terms and conditions, and click “update and enter”.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and rejected. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by Westpac and not at the time of transmission.
- A random prize draw will take place on 2 November 2015 and 100 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the entry period.
- The winners will be notified by text message on or about 2 November 2015. If a winner is not reasonably able to be contacted within 3 days of the prize draw, the prize shall be forfeited and another winner will be drawn. The prize will be sent to the winner's current postal address as specified in the Westpac One “Profile” section.
- Each entrant consents to Westpac publishing his or her name, should they win on the Westpac website at westpac.co.nz and in any other forum that Westpac deems reasonably appropriate.
- Employees of Westpac, Burger King, their immediate families and associated entities are not eligible to enter or win.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Westpac reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prize or any portion of the prize with an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice.
- If for any reason beyond Westpac’s reasonable control Westpac is not able to run the prize draw as planned, Westpac reserves the right at its sole discretion to postpone, extend, amend, re-schedule or cancel (“Change”) the prize draw at any time on the provision of reasonable notice, which shall include posting notice of the Change at www.westpac.co.nz/bk-promo
- Westpac reserves the right to verify the validity of any entries at its sole discretion, and may disqualify an entrant for (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Westpac reserves the right to recover damages or other compensation from any entrant involved in such activities.
- All decisions made by Westpac are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Westpac accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Westpac (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability , for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damage or injury (including loss of opportunity and any personal injury, whether physical or mental) arising in any way out of the prize draw or acceptance or use of any prize. Westpac, its officers, representatives and agents will only be liable to you for loss which arises directly from its, his or her own fraud or negligence.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither Westpac nor its agents take any responsibility for the quality of the prize once it has been issued to the winner. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other statutory rights that the winner may have in relation to the prize.
- Burger King is not a participant in or sponsor of this prize draw.