For parents and guardians of account holders - you'll need to come into a branch

As you’re the signatory of your child’s account, you’ll need to come into a branch with your child to sign over your authority of the account. You’ll both need to bring in some ID and proof of address - to find out what you’ll need click here.

For more information on the Career Starter and Tertiary Pacs, click here.

To help save you time, you could give us a call to make an appointment (0800 400 600) and download and fill in an application form before you come in.

Tertiary Pac application form

Career Starter Pac application form