*Prize draw terms and conditions:
Entry into this prize draw constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Entry period: 1 February to 31 March 2017 at 5pm .
- To enter you must sign up to a Westpac Tertiary Pac or Westpac Career Starter Pac during the entry period. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply to all Westpac products and services.
- There is one prize consisting of:
- $3,000 worth of Air New Zealand operated flights, accommodation and any tours, transfers rental cars or Airport transfers available either through the Air New Zealand Contact Centre; and
- $1,000 spending money
- There are a further ten prizes of 200 Airpoints Dollars™.
- You must be a member of Air New Zealand’s Airpoints™ programme to accept the Airpoints Dollars prize. Airpoints terms and conditions apply.
- Travel Package: The $3,000 flights and accommodation component must be booked through the Air New Zealand Contact Centre. Travel must take place before 31 March 2018. The $1,000 spending money will be transferred to the winner’s Tertiary Easy Access Account or Career Starter Electronic Account 10 days before travel.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to arrange valid passports, visas and other relevant travel documentation
- The winner of the Travel Package shall be responsible for any expense not covered by the prize, including without limitation all accommodation, departure or other taxes, costs relating to visas or other entry requirements, travel insurance, food and beverage expenses and any other travel costs. All entrants agree to be bound by Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage (available on the Air New Zealand website) the terms and conditions of the applicable connecting airline, accommodation and other service providers of the Travel Package.
- The winner of the Travel Package prize and anyone accompanying the winner under the prize winnings, must be 18 years of age or over when redeeming the prize
- Random prize draw: Monday 3 April 2017. 11 winner(s) will be drawn. The first entry drawn will win the Travel Package. The remaining 10 entries drawn will each win 200 Airpoints Dollars.
- One entry per person. Incomplete entries will be rejected. Entries accepted upon receipt and not dispatch.
- Winner(s) will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail on or about 7 April 2017. If winner is not reasonably able to be contacted within 5 working days of the prize draw, the prize shall be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
- By entering, you consent to Westpac publishing your name, should you win, on the Westpac website at www.westpac.co.nz; the Westpac NZ Facebook page and in any other forum that Westpac considers appropriate.
- The winner of the Travel Package prize agrees to participate in reasonable advertising and promotional activities – such as providing Westpac with an update and photo taken during their redeemed travel prize to be displayed at www.westpac.co.nz; the Westpac NZ Facebook page and in any other forum that Westpac considers appropriate.
- Employees of Westpac and Air New Zealand, their immediate families and associated entities are not eligible to enter or win.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Westpac may substitute the prize or any portion of the prize with an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice.
- If Westpac cannot run the prize draw as planned, Westpac may extend the entry period or postpone or cancel the prize draw. If so, a notice will be posted at westpac.co.nz/prizedraw
- Westpac may disqualify an entrant for (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- All decisions made by Westpac are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Westpac reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this prize draw. Verification is at the discretion of Westpac, whose decision is final.
- This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Westpac and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for purposes as described in these terms and conditions. Each entrant releases and discharges Facebook or Instagram from all risks, claims or actions of any kind whatever and however occurring which may arise at any time from or in connection with, directly or indirectly, this prize draw.]
- You are fully responsibility for any tax implications arising from accepting the prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Westpac (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damage or injury (including loss of opportunity and any personal injury, whether physical or mental) arising in any way out of the prize draw or acceptance or use of any prize. .
- To the extent permitted by law, neither Westpac nor its agents will be responsible for the quality of any prize once issued. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other statutory rights that the winner may have in relation to the prize.
- The Promoter is Westpac New Zealand Limited (“Westpac”)