Kids & money
Hey kids! Here's some info to help you learn about money. And meet Hector the Dolphin! He's here to help you learn how to be safe online.
Tips on how to save up for something cool
- keep your money in the bank so that it grows and earns interest
- work out how much you need to save each week
Tips on how to earn extra pocket money
- help Mum and Dad out around the house
- think about things you could do around the neighbourhood to earn money
- offer to do odd jobs for family or neighbours
- have a garage sale
Hector the Dolphin’s got games and puzzles
Learn how to be safe on the Internet with cybersafe ambassador, Hector the dolphin. Join Hector and his friends in their underwater world. He’s got colouring-in books, puzzles and mini movies so check it out now.
This information is general in nature and is not intended to constitute advice, Westpac recommends obtaining independent advice in respect of your particular circumstances.
Reference to non-Westpac websites and material are to provided for your convenience and Westpac accepts no responsibility for the availability or content of such websites or material.