How Can We Help
How to join or transfer to the Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme
You can join the Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme in three simple steps:
1. Download and read the Investment Statement. It contains important information about the Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme. Download the Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme Investment Statement.
2. Complete and sign the application form in section 3 of the Investment Statement. If you are already a member of another KiwiSaver scheme and would like to transfer to the Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme, all you need to do is complete the application form.
3. Return your completed application form to your nearest Westpac branch or post it to Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme, PO Box 695, Wellington 6140.
If you have any questions or need any additional information, you can contact us on 0508 WPAC KIWI (0508 972 254) between 8:30am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, or simply fill in your details below and we will contact you to arrange a time to meet and give you a copy of the Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme Investment Statement.
To be eligible to join KiwiSaver you must be:
- Less than the qualification age for New Zealand Superannuation (currently 65); and
- living or normally live in New Zealand, or are a State Services employee serving outside of New Zealand; and
- a New Zealand citizen or entitled to be in New Zealand indefinitely.
Request information about the Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme
Click on the link below and complete the form if you are interested in joining or transferring to the Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme. We will contact you to arrange a time for you to visit your nearest Westpac branch. We’ll provide you with a copy of the Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme Investment Statement and if you wish to proceed we will verify your identity and ask you to complete and sign the application form.
BT Funds Management (NZ) Limited is the scheme provider and Westpac New Zealand Limited is the distributor, of the Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme.
Investments made in the Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme do not represent bank deposits or other liabilities of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, Westpac New Zealand Limited or other members of the Westpac group of companies. They are subject to investment and other risks, including possible delays in payment of withdrawal amounts in some circumstances, and loss of investment value, including principal invested. None of BT Funds Management (NZ) Limited, any member of the Westpac group of companies, The New Zealand Guardian Trust Company Limited, or any director or nominee of any of those entities, or any other person guarantees Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme performance, returns or repayment of capital.