Manufacturing businesses have diverse needs. We tailor our banking services and financial solutions to your specific business objectives, and will also support you with advice and services from a local business manager.
Or give us a call on
0800 177 677
Finance for your business
Work with one of our business managers to create financial solutions for your manufacturing business.
Our flexible and competitive finance solutions include:
- loan and interest rate options for bridging finance or longer-term finance needs
- interest rates linked to wholesale financial markets for larger facilities
- up to 100% finance for new equipment, a new plant or a new fleet
- up to 100% finance for new equipment, a new plant or a new fleet, using the purchased assets as security
As well as managing cash flow and reviewing your banking processes for efficiency we can provide:
- streamlined options for making and receiving payments
- convenient, cost-efficient payroll systems
- Business Online banking to view accounts and authorise payments simply and easily
- low-security overdrafts—permanent or temporary—or credit
- one of our business card options
- foreign currency accounts and foreign currency payment transfer advice
To help you maximise and protect your personal wealth we can provide:
- financial planning and advice from a Westpac Financial Adviser
- access to the resources and expertise of our specialist investment business
- retirement planning, superannuation and KiwiSaver advice
- managed funds and access to new primary issues
Helping you manage risk
We can also provide risk management advice and help with:
- interest rate risk management – strategies using market derivative products
- foreign exchange rate hedging
- reliable international transaction handling
- a range of commercial insurance options
- quarterly economic forecasts and weekly economic commentary
- helping you meet your employer requirements for KiwiSaver
Westpac's current lending criteria apply to all applications for finance. Full details of the terms, conditions, exclusions, and the underwriters for insurance are contained in the relevant policy documents. Terms and conditions apply to all Westpac products and services. The above products and services may be provided by Westpac New Zealand Limited or Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, incorporated in Australia (New Zealand division). For more information or a copy of the Product Disclosure Statement for any product which requires a Product Disclosure Statement, please contact the International Business team.
Disclosure statements under the Financial Advisers Act are available on request and free of charge from a Westpac Financial Adviser.
You can get a copy of the current disclosure statement for Westpac New Zealand Limited and a copy of the applicable investment statement or term sheet for your investment from any Westpac branch in New Zealand free of charge.