Industry association banking packages
If you belong to one of our selected industry associations you could benefit from special deals for personal and business banking. Members can choose from a range of different discounts including everyday banking discounts, and discounts on home loans, contents insurance and credit card fees.
Or give us a call on
0800 177 677
Discounts on Eftpos and e-Commerce solutions
Members of our selected industry associations can access:
More cost-effective Eftpos solutions
- credit card processing discounts
- discounted member EFTPOS Leasing
Special offers on business banking
- everyday business transaction account discounts
- a free consultation with a Business Risk Adviser and discounted Business Risk Insurances
- discounted cash handling charges
- discounted cheque clearance fees
- no loan establishment fee for equipment finance
- discount on business loan establishment fees
- no annual account fee on your Westpac BusinessPLUS MasterCard for the first year*
Personal banking discounts
1. Savings on Westpac Choices fixed and floating home loans with:
- our best association member mortgage rate available
- no establishment fee
- a professional fee contribution
- no redocumentation fee when changing from fixed, capped or floating
2. A Personal Loan with
- no establishment fee
- a member discount off standard interest rates
3. A Westpac hotpoints or Platinum hotpoints credit card account* with
- no annual account fee for the first year
- no additional card fee for the first year if requested at the time of the card application
* If you have a personal Westpac credit card, you won’t pay the BusinessPLUS annual account fee while your personal Westpac credit card account is open.
4. Savings on personal insurances
- a 10% discount on your home, contents, and boat insurance premiums
- a 7.5% discount on your life and home loan insurance premiums
*discounts do not apply to Earthquake and Fire Service levies or GST elements of insurance premiums
- 50% off implementation fee to Westpac WRAP Service
- 50% Off initial service fees on lump sum investments into Westpac Active Series
Our industry associations
Are you a member of any of these industry associations? You could receive great deals on your banking.
- Bicycle Industry Association
- Booksellers NZ
- Electrical Contractors Association of NZ
- Federated Farmers
- Funeral Directors Association of NZ
- Hire Industry Association of NZ
- Hospitality Association of NZ
- Holiday Parks Association of NZ
- Jewellers Association of NZ
- Master Plumbers Gasfitters & Drainlayers NZ
- Nursery and Garden Industry Association
- NZ Association of Optometrists
- NZ Dental Association
- NZ Medical Association
- NZ Retailers Association
- NZ Sports Industry Association
- NZ Veterinary Association
- Pet Industry Association
- Plumbing Distributers Association of NZ
- Practice Managers and Administrators Association of NZ
- Restaurant Association of NZ
- Tourism Industry Association NZ
* If you have a personal Westpac Gold or Titanium card, you won’t pay the BusinessPLUS annual account fee while your personal Westpac Gold or Titanium card account is open.
** Excludes Westpac Low Interest MasterCard and Westpac’s MasterCard Business Card.
*** The 10% discount does not apply to the earthquake and fire service levies and GST elements of the insurance premiums.
Business banking benefits of the association package apply to each store or business that remains a paid member of one of the listed associations. The personal banking benefits apply to full members of the association, or to sole traders, or to directors or principal shareholders of an organisation that is a member of one of the above associations.
Westpac Association Package terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the relevant pages of this website for detailed information on each Westpac product or service mentioned. Terms, conditions, fees and charges may apply. You can get a copy of the current disclosure statement for Westpac New Zealand Limited and the investment statement for any securities for which an investment statement is required from any Westpac branch in New Zealand free of charge.
Refer to our credit cards, hotpoints®, Unit Trust or Retirement Plan pages for more information and terms and conditions. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply to all insurance cover mentioned and can be found in the relevant policy documents.