Our specialists will help you find banking services and financial solutions to assist in the success of your healthcare business.
Or give us a call on
0800 177 677
Work with one of our healthcare specialists and to create financial solutions for your healthcare business.
Our business and financial advisory services
- strategic planning to assist in the growth and management of your healthcare business
- business risk analysis to assist in strategic planning and investment decisions under FAA
- access to a dedicated relationship manager and support staff for day-to-day banking enquiries
Assistance with project planning
- for medical centres and private hospital developments
- referrals to experienced project managers, professional advisers and construction firms
Competitive finance solutions
Cash flow lending is our specialty.
We can offer you flexible and price competitive solutions such as:
- low security overdrafts to smooth peaks and troughs in business cash flow
- up to 100% finance to:
- purchase your own building, practice or equipment
- enable shareholder exit or buy-ins
- purchase new medical and surgical equipment using the purchased assets as security
Healthcare businesses can benefit from:
- discounts for NZMA, NZDA, NZVA, PMAANZ, or NZAO members
- Business Online banking service for easy finance administration
- affordable merchant and payment services
To help you maximise and protect your personal wealth we can provide:
- financial planning and advice from a Westpac Financial Adviser
- retirement and succession planning advice
- direct access to an account manager for personal banking services
Westpac’s current lending criteria apply. Fees and charges apply. For full details or more information visit your local branch. Association Package terms and conditions apply. Disclosure Statements under the Financial Advisers Act are available on request and free of charge from a Westpac Financial Adviser. You can get a copy of the current disclosure statement for Westpac New Zealand Limited and a copy of the investment statement for any securities for which an investment statement is required from any Westpac branch in New Zealand free of charge. Westpac New Zealand Limited.