Q. Who is the Get Paid app suitable for?
The app is suitable for your business if you:
- want to accept credit card payments on the go
- currently take payments over the phone, via email or online but typically send out an invoice and want to speed up the time it takes to get paid
- want to offer flexible payment options to your customers
- don’t like the hassle of accepting cheque and cash payments
Q. What does it cost?
This is a pay as you go solution which means you only pay for what you use – the fee per transaction is 3.10%. You’ll also benefit from:
- No Westpac cost to download the app.
- No minimum monthly fee.
- No third party costs.
Q. What if I have employees, can the Get Paid app have more than one user?
Yes, you can have multiple users (up to 5) under the same account. The App has been designed for sole-traders and businesses with employees alike, so long as you are an approved Get Paid merchant, you can set your employees up to accept payments too.
Q. What hardware and software do I need to use Get Paid?
You can use the Get Paid app on iOS devices and Android Phones, in portrait orientation. The minimum Operating system (OS) required for use is Android 2.2, or iOS 5.0.
We recommend you always adhere to manufacturer’s software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates. If you’re connecting via Wi-Fi, we recommend you use a trusted network.