Every business needs to invest in vehicles, machinery or equipment at some time. The good news is, with our equipment finance, you don't have to tie up working capital, which lets you purchase the things you need right away.
Or give us a call on
0800 177 188
How equipment finance could work for you
- you can apply for finance for up to 100% of the GST exclusive price of the new asset
- in most cases whatever asset you purchase can be used as security on the loan
- spread out the loan over the economic lifespan of your asset so you repay the loan before you need to replace the asset
- keep the cost of finance down through our competitive interest rates
Two finance options
We have two finance options to choose from depending on your business needs:
Equipment Finance Loan – a one-off loan for single purchases like a vehicle for the business or a stand-alone machine.
FlexEquip – a multiple drawdown option where once set up, you simply draw-down on your approved limit to purchase additional assets. This option is ideal for financing multiple purchases like a fleet of vehicles, plant or equipment.
Purchasing from overseas suppliers
Our Import Direct service is for customers who need finance for an asset being purchased from an overseas supplier. Import Direct helps you manage the risks around overseas supplier and currency fluctuations.
We can help with:
- providing Letters of Credit and import documentation
- locking in an exchange rate
- the loan to pay for the equipment once it arrives
All applications for finance are subject to Westpac's current lending criteria. An establishment fee may apply. No member of the Westpac Group accepts any liability for losses suffered as a result of the conversion of currencies, and any exchange risks from the conversion of currencies is the responsibility of the account/deposit holder. For more information or a copy of the Product Disclosure Statement for any product which a Product Disclosure Statement is required, please contact the International Business team.