Every business needs to invest in vehicles, machinery or equipment at some time. The good news is, with our equipment finance, you don't have to tie up working capital, which lets you purchase the things you need right away.
- you can apply for finance for up to 100% of the GST exclusive price of the new asset
- in most cases whatever asset you purchase can be used as security on the loan
- spread out the loan over the economic lifespan of your asset so you repay the loan before you need to replace the asset
- keep the cost of finance down through our competitive interest rates
Two finance options
We have two finance options to choose from depending on your business needs:
Equipment Finance Loan – a one-off loan for single purchases like a vehicle or asset for the business or a stand-alone machine.
FlexEquip – a multiple drawdown option where once set up, you simply draw-down on your approved limit to purchase additional assets. This option is ideal for financing multiple purchases like a fleet of vehicles, plant or equipment.
Purchasing from overseas suppliers
Our Import Direct service is for customers who need finance for an asset being purchased from an overseas supplier. Import Direct helps you manage the risks around overseas supplier and currency fluctuations.
We can help with:
- providing Letters of Credit and import documentation
- locking in an exchange rate
- the loan to pay for the equipment once it arrives
For more information on our equipment finance options, you can contact a specific team member below:
David Caddie | National Equipment Finance Manager
Mobile: +64 27 455 9079
Logan Hurt | Commercial Equipment Finance Manager
Telephone: +64 9 336 5534
Mobile: +64 276 120 466
Russell Hedley | Commercial Equipment Finance Manager
Telephone: +64 9 336 9876
Mobile: +64 272 700 596
Central North Island (Waikato / Bay of Plenty / Taranaki)
Ken Potts | Senior Commercial Equipment Finance Manager
Telephone: +64 7 577 3629
Mobile: +64 27 498 8625