We understand the sometimes unpredictable nature of business. That's why you can apply for a business overdraft to help smooth out cashflow shortages, unexpected expenses and manage payment cycles.
Or give us a call on
0800 177 188
Extra money to help cash flow management
- access your overdraft funds through Phone Banking, Business Online banking, at your local branch, or by any usual payment method
- there are no minimum or fixed monthly repayments so can manage your overdraft as it suits you
- and you can apply for a temporary overdraft extension if you need it
- we can set up your overdraft limit to reduce over time by a set amount on an agreed regular cycle
How it works
You can apply for an overdraft facility for your primary business transaction account. We’ll review your overdraft periodically to check it’s giving you what you need.
- minimum overdraft limit – $500
- maximum overdraft limit – depends on your ability to meet credit and debt-servicing criteria
- we may need some security, such as residential property, commercial property or business assets
We calculate the interest daily on any overdraft funds used and charge on the last business day of the month.
- normal transaction fees will apply for your account
- an establishment fee applies and some other services fees, including overdrawn or line of credit charges, may apply from time to time
All applications for finance are subject to Westpac's current lending criteria.