Entry into this prize draw constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1. Entry period: 12 pm Wednesday, 5 October 2016 to Tuesday, 18 October 2016 at 11pm.
2. To enter: Leave a comment on the competition post during the Entry Period responding to the question, creating your own Spendonym word-blend
3. There are three individual prizes of one double pass (i.e. two tickets) to a concert of your choice within New Zealand to be won.
- A "concert of your choice" for the purpose of this competition includes any concert hosted in New Zealand that has general admission tickets available for purchase at the time the winner(s) contact Westpac, (to confirm details for reciept of the prize and request preferred concert).
4. The winner shall be responsible for any expense not covered by the Prize, including transport to and from the concert. All entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the applicable ticket provider, venue and other service providers.
5. The selection of the winners will take place on or about Wednesday, 19 October 2016. Three winners will be selected, from all valid entries received during the entry period. Winners will be selected by Westpac based on what Westpac considers the best answer (as determined by Westpac in its sole discretion). There will be three winners selected in total, and each winner will receive a Prize.
6. One entry per person. Incomplete entries will be rejected. Entries accepted upon receipt and not dispatch.
7. Winner(s) will be notified by Westpac mentioning the winners on the competition post on or about October 19, 2016. Winners must then private message the page to redeem their prize. If a winner does not contact Westpac within 7 days of the prize draw, the prize shall be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
8. By entering, you consent to Westpac publishing your name, should you win on the Westpac website at westpac.co.nz, the Westpac NZ Facebook page and in any other forum that Westpac considers appropriate.
9. Employees of Westpac, their immediate families and associated entities are not eligible to enter or win.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Westpac may substitute the prize or any portion of the prize with an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice.
11. If Westpac cannot run the prize draw as planned, Westpac may extend the entry period or postpone or cancel the prize draw. If so, a notice will be posted at westpac.co.nz//branch-mobile-online/apps-and-innovation/apps/cashnav/spendonym-competition
12. Westpac may disqualify an entrant for (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
13. All decisions made by Westpac are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Westpac and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for purposes as described in these terms and conditions. Each entrant releases and discharges Facebook from all risks, claims or actions of any kind whatever and however occurring which may arise at any time from or in connection with, directly or indirectly, this prize draw.
15. You are fully responsible for any tax implications arising from accepting the prize.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Westpac (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damage or injury (including loss of opportunity and any personal injury, whether physical or mental) arising in any way out of the prize draw or acceptance or use of any prize.
17. To the extent permitted by law, neither Westpac nor its agents will be responsible for the quality of any prize once issued. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other statutory rights that the winner may have in relation to the prize.
18. The Promoter is Westpac New Zealand Limited (“Westpac”).
19. Westpac may request proof of age, identity, address and other information from you if relevant to entry into or participation in this prize draw. Verification is at Westpac’s discretion whose decision is final.