* To cancel or amend planned future payments displayed in Mobile Banking, customers will need to login to the full Online Banking site.
Westpac Mobile Online Banking Terms and Conditions
1. Westpac Mobile Online Banking is part of Westpac Online Banking and as such constitutes an Electronic Banking Service and is subject to the Electronic Banking Services Terms and Conditions, part of Westpac’s General Terms and Conditions.
2. There are no additional charges for accessing your Westpac accounts using your mobile, however your standard account service and transaction fees and charges still apply. Internet data charges and call to us charges may be incurred through your mobile service provider – check with your internet service provider or your mobile service provider for more details.
3. We recommend you always adhere to manufacturer’s software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from the manufacturer. If you are connecting to Westpac Online Banking via a Wi-Fi network we recommend you use a trusted network.
4. Westpac Mobile Online Banking is currently available to Westpac New Zealand customers who are registered users of Westpac Online Banking (excluding Business Online Banking). The service is optimised when accessed using a compatible mobile phone as detailed on westpac.co.nz. Access is subject to availability and maintenance.
5. Westpac New Zealand Mobile Online Banking for iPad is part of Westpac Online Banking and as such constitutes an Electronic Banking Service and, in addition to these terms and conditions, is subject to Westpac’s General Terms and Conditions (which include the Electronic Banking Terms and Conditions) and can be obtained at any branch or downloaded as a pdf from www.westpac.co.nz.
6. To the extent permitted by law, Westpac will not be responsible to you for any direct or indirect costs, losses or other liabilities resulting from any failure or delay in providing Westpac New Zealand Mobile Online Banking through any mobile device or any loss of access to Westpac New Zealand Mobile Online Banking or any malfunction of any equipment or system which supports Westpac New Zealand Mobile Online Banking regardless of whether the equipment or system is ours or used by us to provide this Westpac New Zealand Mobile Online Banking service.
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
You can get a copy of the current disclosure statement for Westpac New Zealand Limited and a copy of any applicable investment statement or term sheet for your investment from any Westpac branch in New Zealand free of charge. Any interest rates quoted are subject to change. Any rates quoted are not available to financial institutions. Full details of the terms and conditions are available from any Westpac branch in New Zealand.