Cash Tank™ app for iPhone & Android
Want to know if you can grab the tab, get both the jacket and the shoes, or get through the checkout without any ‘declined’ dread – and fast?
Now it's really easy to check what's left in your 'Cash Tank', super fast, when you're on the go. Cash Tank™ is an app that allows you to check the balance of a pre-selected account anywhere, anytime at the touch of a button – there's no need to log in once you've set up the app.
Also now available as a widget on Android phones and the Sony SmartWatch (1&2).
Download it now:
|Balance gauge||Show/hide $ balance|
|See visually how full your account is, at a glance.||Touch the 'show balance' button to see exactly how much you've got.|
|One-time secure login||Visit Mobile Banking|
|Once you've done the initial set up, you don't need to login again to get your Cash Tank™ balance||Touch the Mobile Banking button to login and transfer funds, etc|
How to get started with Cash Tank®
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, enter your regular online banking Customer ID and password on the registration screen (you won’t need to do this again to see your Cash Tank® balance once you’ve logged in)
- select the account for which you want the available balance displayed
- set your own ‘full’ and ‘empty’ settings for your chosen account
- your current balance will be visually represented on the Cash Tank® gauge against these settings and you can then tap the ‘Available $’ button to display your actual available balance. You can change your “full” and empty” settings at any stage.
You can also use your iPod touch or iPad if you’ve got access to a Wi-Fi network and the App Store for the initial download.
If you’ve got a Sony SmartWatch, you can use that too. The watch just needs to be paired with an Android phone running Android 4.0+ and have the latest version of the Cash Tank app on the phone.
Your Cash Tank® requests are protected by a certified encrypted secure connection (SSL).
We recommend you always adhere to manufacturer’s software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates. If you’re connecting via a Wi-Fi, we recommend you use a trusted network.
During the setup process, you will be asked to select which account you wish to have displayed in Cash Tank®. You'll be able to select from accounts for which you:
- are the account holder and sole signatory; or
- have authority to operate in the account alone when there is more than one signatory.
If you lose your iPhone or other mobile device used for Cash Tank® or it is stolen, please contact Westpac New Zealand on 0800 400 600.