Online Bonus Saver Special Offer

Serious about saving? Right now we’re offering a special bonus interest rate on our Online Bonus Saver account.

Just deposit money into a new or existing Online Bonus Saver account during the months of June and July and you’ll receive an additional 0.70% p.a. interest, on top of the existing rate of 2.10% p.a., on each deposit. That makes a total of 2.80% p.a.

The additional interest is paid on a deposit from the date of that deposit until 30 September 2017.

Just remember you’ll need to make at least one deposit and no withdrawals from your Online Bonus Saver account each month to qualify for the standard and additional interest.

Here’s a tip - set up an automatic payment or Salary Splitter to make your monthly deposit. That way you’ll never forget and if you don’t make any withdrawals, you’ll always benefit from the bonus interest each month.

Want more?

If you’re paying tax at the 33% rate, an Online Bonus Saver PIE account might be a better option for you. The above offer also applies to any Online Bonus Saver PIE account so you could potentially pay less tax and earn up to 3.01% p.a. effective return** (actual return 2.80% p.a.) on the amount of any funds deposited in June & July and maintained in the account. Click here to find out more. 

Want to know more?

To open an Online Bonus Saver account, or discover more, click here.
This additional bonus interest is only available on money deposited in June and July 2017. So the sooner you bring your savings to Westpac, the more your money will be rewarded.